Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Update on us!

So I haven't been too good about posting. Oops. . . I'll work on it.

Jaxon is such a busy body and keeps me going all day. Jaxon is 9 mths old. He crawls around like crazy and is getting faster at it everyday. He loves to walk though. He will grab your two fingers and take off. I'm sure it won't be long before he goes on his own. He has 8 teeth and we think he is still teething. Boy do they come in bulk. I wasn't expecting him to have so many so quick. He loves to climb on everything. Especially on the stroller. He will hit the stroller and yell, usually that means he wants to go on a walk or he can't get down. I'm glad he loves outdoors though. If he is upset we just take a walk and that always calms him down. He is a funny little guy and we just love him.

Me and Chad just celebrated our 2 year mark. Whoa. . . 2 years. Thought it was longer he he he j/k Chad took me to Vegas for the weekend without the baby. Grandma Shipp took him for the weekend for us. Thank you Grandma! Boy did we need that getaway. First thing I wanted to do was lay on the bed and not move. :) It was nice and relaxing. I did miss the boy though. I'm sure Grandma Shipp needed a vacation after watching him for 3 days. :) He definately keeps you going all day without breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment