Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A little bit about us.

Well I just figured out how to work the blog. I hope to get a little better at piecing it together and to make it all cute but until then I'm going to try to do what I can to just get it all updated.

Our little family is doing great and we are so blessed to have our little man. He is the best thing Chad and I could ever ask for. He is a mini me of his daddy. Everyone always comments on how he looks like a little man and then when they see daddy they are amazed on how he is all daddy. Well except his ears that is all me (sorry Jaxon) and he crinkles his forehead like mom otherwise he is all daddy.

Jaxon is 14 weeks today. He is 14 + pounds. Man time is flying but I'm enjoying it. We are starting to see more and more of his personality. Lately he is trying to sit up. Of course he can't yet but when you put him down he tries to sit up. He can lift his head and shoulders up but thats it for now. He loves to be sitting up. He smiles a lot now and is very ticklish. Jaxon was born with really long feet and they are now finally fitting his body :) Jaxon sleeps very well which we are very grateful for. We try to put him to bed at 8ish and he wakes up around 5 0r 6. He is such a good boy!

Chad is doing great too. He is a wonderful husband and even better daddy. Jaxon just loves his daddy. Chad is a natural at being a father. Me and Jaxon just love him bunches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment